billpaymentz.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on billpaymentz.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement is:
[Insert Name and Address of Copyright Agent]
We reserve the right to remove any content or items on our website that we deem to be infringing or offensive to other companies or organizations. If we receive a notice of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA, we will remove the infringing material promptly.
Please note that this page is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. If you have any questions about your rights or obligations under the DMCA or other applicable laws, you should consult your own legal counsel.
This DMCA Policy was last updated on February 2023.